Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 128

bruh, don't be a sniper if you can't even read the language
you're even gonna hide behind an anon account 😕

bruh man just said the main tl group isn't putting out content because of various issues
I'm not gonna complain if this means i get a drip of content
thanks based anon

Font is good, sentences are logical and gramatically correct, also, fuck the other comment(and it's author) , you gave good enough explanation as to why you're picking this up. Thanks for the chapter!

Wow! You did a great job for doing this on a cell phone.

Thank you for the update 💗

Dex-chan lover
Sexual assault, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
It's fine tho, they both want it.

Dex-chan lover
In this context "excuse me" would have worked well enough for "Moshi Moshi". It depends on the context normally, so it won't always work, but in this case "excuse me" would be fine.

@honey Main group didn't post a new chapter in a while and this was done pretty well. Plus, it was pointed out that the main group isn't even available. So it can't be considered poaching.

whoever keeps taking this chapter down, kindly fuck off. STALKER have already said they don't care about this series anymore, so let someone else take the reigns if they're unwilling to give a shit.

MD@Home
Can somebody link to stalkerscans stance on this or are you all just going to take the sniper's word for it??

@deathmailrock if that was the case then changing my IP and relogging would let the chapter load, but that's not what's happened and it's still impossible to read. Either the upload of the chapter itself is fucked and the guy keeps taking it down, trying to fix it and reupload it later, or some salty asswipe keeps reeing over the upload, causing it to get taken down and then later reuploaded.

Dex-chan lover
A new door is open... LET THE DESPAIR ENTER.

I felt pretty comfortable reading this, i admit English isnt my first language but i have more than a decade of reading it, and this isnt a bad translation.

Thank you for going out of your way to doing this.

I think people need to calm down with all the "sniping" thing, i understand it can be frustrating and it can be a lack of manners in certain conditions but if you classify any attempt of doing translation of a work that already has a team working on it as sniping things get out of hand, see first what is the situation then you can make your mind.

Fed-Kun's army
TL note page 1: you can, in fact, TL this to "hello" (no need to say it twice), or "earth to [whoever you're talking to]". You absolutely don't have to operate within the confines of the textbook definition of もしもし in this context.

Like... yeah, don't cop out right away. Appreciate the attempt, but you've got resources out there (other groups, for starters) that can give you better ideas than Googlations could possibly ever provide, and I encourage you to seek them out, rather than assume you have to go things alone.

As a final note, you don't have to, and shouldn't, TL 100% literally. Leads to things like translationese (e.g., TLing every さすが to "as expected" -- gross, don't do this) and worse, wapanese (such as this situation, when you couldn't think of a way on your own of how to express what was being said based on context).

Users who are viewing this thread