Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 129

Dex-chan lover
Lots of people in here should do like me and treat those chapters like they don't exist

Dex-chan lover
Not a fan of this pairing because it doesn't do anything new or better than what we already had. Half of reason the older friend was interesting was because she was aloof and liked to tease Igarashi. Now the teasing's been claimed by the other office couple and this one feels like a copy of the same dynamic. And while Kazama and Sakurai have shifting moments of confidence, embarrassment and vulnerability, Natsumi seems to always win her engagements, whether it's with other adults or the kid. It leads to a boring coupling. It seems like the only memorable matching trait between them is that they're both really attractive people. And their eye and hair colors match.
It'd be something else if Yuu was normally the bold and confident leader of his group of friends but always tripped around the older girl or if Natsumi was constantly making mistakes around the boy but bluffing her way into making everyone think they were intentional choices. But as it is, it's a puppy dog chasing after a Mary Sue, with no signs of progressing the characters any time soon.

Dex-chan lover
@toastedguy Try using that advice in better circumstances. It's one thing if this was a story about one couple who gets the focus. This story is an ensemble and one part of that ensemble is deep FBI territory.

So best keep yourself quiet until you know how to use that phrase.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ, this comment section is pure fucking cancer. She's just teasing the kid. This isn't a doujinshi. She's not taking him back to ara ara time.

Also, the disguised guy with the hot udon... I... I don't even want to know what fetish/encounter that is. My head canon is that he was a shy udon chef that wanted someone to try out his udon and give him feedback. Yeah. That's what it is.

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka

It's only illegal if people find out! That's how Choco works as school nurse, they never tell once she is done with them.

People need to chill. There never EVER going to be anything graphic in this manga, they'll just keep dancing around it forever like always.

Besides, if we can separate what the readers (you guys) are picturing going on in her mind (which I remind you has never been explicitly stated) from what she's actually doing in the manga it looks like she's just a nice older-sister type looking out for her friends kid-bro. It's the fans making it weird.

Natsumi shouldn't have eaten that! What if it had been drugged!😮

Thanks for the updates;😊

Users who are viewing this thread