Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 129

Dex-chan lover
@leusee He's not really a "kid". He's old enough to masturbate and he does thinking of her.
Sorry to break the ideal, pure bubble.

Dex-chan lover
@ziggy7570 It is, considering the original argument.

If it was "he's a minor, it's illegal" there would be a different counterargument.
But the "argument" (I have trouble calling it that) was "he's a kid".
First, he's 14-15, hardly a "kid".
Second, BECAUSE he's 14-15, he's sexually mature, interested in girls, in sex, and old enough to date. Just not old enough to date someone older than 18 (legally).
Third, he likes her (and he's old enough to understand those feelings, generally).

Worry not he is getting legal soon. It's male and female relationship. It's not that dangerous. I think the onee-san understand it well. It's normal for a woman to fallen for younger boys. She will act accordingly.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is with Japan and casual sexual harassment.

I mean sure, I'm wanking too it of course, but when it enters my fluffy manga's so casually even I'm like "why am I hard all of a sudden?"

Double-page supporter
@Tatherwood In the words of The Inbetweeners, you are grim, mate, for even using masturbation as an excuse to ship this. For even mentioning it.

Dex-chan lover
facts
vWMIujL.png

Dex-chan lover
@Xxjuggernaut
Between prepubescence (kid/child) and adulthood there's something called pubescence (teenager).
You may or may not have heard of it. Experienced it, even.

Users who are viewing this thread