Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Ch. 235

Dex-chan lover
I feel like people forget this manga was regularly a short read, many chapters being like 4 pages long sometimes.

Roughly 4 pages at 235 chapters means that less than 1000 pages of Annoying Senpai have been published.

Compare that to another average RomCom like Don't Tease me Nagatoro (also ending soon at chapter 154), which has 19 tankoban volumes currently of roughly 144 pages for more than 2500 pages and that's a low estimate.

Or Uzaki Wants to Hang Out, 111 chapters, 12 volumes, (still ongoing) for an estimate of almost 1800 pages.

This story has NOT taken as long as some of you people think.

Dex-chan lover
yeah just skip the boring parts, let's go back to the side characters NOW

Supporter
Hope she survives the birth of her babie/s
They are now in America, statistically speaking; as long as the mother gets proper pre-natal care; deaths in childbirth don't occur barring extreme circumstances. Also when a woman is too small cesarean sections can be preformed very early and the baby is very likely to survive.

TL;DR She will be fine statistically speaking, I would be more worried about the intercourse's strain on her genitals...

Aggregator gang
Never in all my years have I seen a popular manga finally make progress after a drought and the fandom suddenly calling for it to end. So weird.
It's what happens when you piss your fanbase off, yeah. The secondary relationship of the story felt a lot more organic in nature, even if the 'forced marriage' thing is a dated trope.

Dex-chan lover
Well that's a wrap. I guess we don't need to know anything that happened in-between, Shiromanta. You da boss, your orders, you go you

Double-page supporter
You have no idea how much I'm praying for this to keep going, just them as a couple. Too many manga end with them going out, as if that's the end of the story. At least end with them enjoying a meal while living together.

I'm really going to be sad when this ends. It's always been one of my go to's. Futaba looks great now that she's matured more.
I do feel bad for Natsumi. Shota shit aside, I know she'll miss Futaba.

Fed-Kun's army
I was upset with myself for forgetting about their wedding only to realize that it was never shown. Either way, I'm happy they're together. So cute. <3

Fed-Kun's army
If I remember correctly the main reason why the manga seemed to end adruotly was shiromanta sense wanted more time to play gta rp and rust lmao

Users who are viewing this thread