Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Ch. 235

Group Leader
They're engaged, not married. We used Fiance 2 chapters ago, and people just went "They're married now?!", so we used Hubby because it keeps every option open.
More specifically, we don't know what they are. As the TL, my guess is that they're not officially married yet, and I'm hoping to see a wedding in the next chapters to justify my choices lol.
I didn't want to go the fiancé(e) route like two chapters ago because some people were insistent that 嫁 yome (how Takeda referred to Igarashi) must mean "wife" and nothing else, so now I'm just playing for both teams because "hubby" sounds to me like something you could call your official husband, but also someone you're going to marry soon 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
dae513b4c957d7f35891970d9671ea5f77a44c96.png

Dex-chan lover
they really are just never going to develop big guy at all ever huh

literally nothing has changed for him including his relationship with her since chapter 1, and author thinks this is fine

i'm 100% on board for the stoic male character keeping the power dynamic like that, but you have to give some indication of what's going through his head or he might as well be a robot

the amount of effort needed to fix this would be so small

i'm actually wondering if the author is gay the way he's averse to the masculine perspective here. like he can't bring himself to take on that perspective even as an author. kazuma isn't a counter example since he wasn't the paternal stoic archetype

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread