Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 130

@Aet2991 In a fictional environment, where characters have no intrinsic reality, what a character looks like, acts like, and thinks like matters much more to what that character can be said to be than whatever arbitrary age the author assigned to them. If you're somehow new to the weeb scene, we call this the "thousand year old loli defense", wherein pedos would say "oh no it's okay that she looks like a gradeschooler because she's actually a thousand year old vampire princess" or whatever. And it's bullshit, because if a character is a child in every respect that's tangible to the viewer, then the character is de facto a child, no matter what you say their age is.

In other words, it's not a stupid comparison at all, and you're just mad cuz @tanukihat is spittin' straight facts. There's no way to be okay with the main plot of this manga and still claim a moral high ground about this high-school side romance. Maybe if the FMC acted her supposed age, but...

Ahh~ The comment section is at it again. Chill out. You guys and girls are thinking way too much for this series. And I think that's the problem. It's okay to relate to a character, but some of you relate WAY too much. It's a RomCom fiction ffs. Yup. FICTION

Double-page supporter
@Canto
In a fictional environment, where characters have no intrinsic reality, what a character looks like, acts like, and thinks like matters much more to what that character can be said to be than whatever arbitrary age the author assigned to them.
Lol no, absolute and utter bullshit.
If it was so people wouldn't give a fuck about trap characters, instead straight guys go from hard to turtle in 0.001 seconds when they learn they truth.
In fact, the very fact that so many people who didn't see an issue with the very concept of this series are complaining about it downright proves that what we know about the characters matters more than what they look like, and if you think otherwise that's just your perception's, not everyone's.
It's perfectly reasonable for people to be weirded out by actual age difference and not by loli who is actually in her 20s. If nothing else because we're so inured to the character type in this context that it doesn't even register for most of us, whereas the other couple is played as straight as it gets so there are no excuses whatsoever.

Regardless, fuck side couples.

@Aet2991 So you're coming down on saying thousand year old lolis are okay because what we know about a character matters more than what we see. Yeah, no, miss me with that shit, lmao pedo defender

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I really see this relationship as a one way street at the moment.
Dude is built like an oak but is as dense as a log.
Goes to sleepover at her house, says for her to sit on his lap
unless he's doing it on purpose, which his face says otherwise, I don't know where this relationship is going yet

Also lol, are people thinking this is a pedo relationship? She's an office lady ffs.
I know some people in real life who look and are built like children even though they're really 30.

Dex-chan lover
@Aet2991

Ahh the old "3000-year-old dragon" defense. She looks 7-years-old but she's actually 25 so it's OK!!!

I think most of the complainers here need to just admit they're fine with loli stuff and not fine with shota stuff because when it's a young boy they feel uncomfortable and...gay.

Edit: Haha whoops didn't see that @Canto had already referenced the "1000 year old loli" defense. See? It's a real thing you're suffering from.

Double-page supporter
lmao pedo defender
Are you fucking serious? You do realize you're defending a guy who's defending the legitimacy of the side couple yeah? And that you're reading this manga too in the first place? Fuck the argument, it's the irony that missed you.
Regardless, the 1000yo loli argument is a cope in this case, there's no sexualization of the fmc and it's all for laugh and quirk. It's not at all like FE dragon lolis wearing micro bikinis, this isn't a thinly veiled excuse to avoid the censors.

Supporter
Thanks for the chapter, and for some reason I read the last panel as Bread, also people need to shut the fuck up, pedo this pedo that just stop reading the fucking manga if you have a problem. Yes I'm fine with both Shota and Loli shit but honestly it doesnt even matter since I follow this series for the author, story and the character relationship, not because I see little grill me likey

Dex-chan lover
They are connected by the Red String Earphones of fate~
And poor Igarashi was in pain from Senpai's......beard huh?

Banned
the onee-shota is perverted because the sexes are inverted, not because of an age/maturity/power disparity. the main couple is not even slightly perverted, because a disparity in that direction is wholesome and natural.

Users who are viewing this thread