Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 133

7n3X1GA.png

this face sums up this whole manga

I don't care about the age thing as much between those two, but I just find the other romances to be more entertaining. Still cute though.

Thanks for picking up the series! I really like this one & would be sad if I couldn't read it anymore. Even if the uploads are infrequent, I'll still be here reading them.

Thank you for the updates 💗

I still think you’re doing an incredible job for doing all of this on your phone. Thank you 😊

Dex-chan lover
All fun and games till some random dude with a camera crew shows up and says "Why don't you have a seat over there?"

It's really weird that his sister seems to like the idea of her very adult friend, ending up with her child brother

@Tatherwood

I've never even heard of an "acceptable age gap formula". Is that an actual thing and I'm just out of the loop? I know quite a few couples who are ten years or more apart, and I also know that 7+ years apart isn't at all uncommon, so I just assumed when people talk about age gap and how wrong it is, they mean something like twenty, thirty years apart or more. I'm pretty sure these two don't have some huge age gap between them; probably less than ten years, and even possibly no more than five or six.

Dex-chan lover
@Guytsu Well, like I said, since it's an unwinnable battle (and moronic), I never paid much attention. I'm not sure how "serious" the formula is, but it is very much a thing for those people.

It's not "7 year gap" or "10 year gap". It's about adding idk what numbers and dividing for 2 or some shit.
Let me put it this way. If your parents are 35 and 45, you don't see much problem, right. But if the couple is 15 and 25, you may have a bit of an issue, whereas you wouldn't if they were 15 and 17.
It's something along the lines of "the older you are, the bigger the age gap can be".

But not sure of the details.

EDIT: Decided to google it.
Dating Age Rule. The old rule of determining a socially-acceptable age difference in partners goes something like this: half your age plus seven (40 = 20 +7 = 27) to define the minimum age of a partner and your age minus seven times two (40 = 33 * 2 = 60) to define the maximum age of a partner.

Fed-Kun's army
wait, he’s in high school? I thought he was like 13!

FWIW the “formula” people talk about for the youngest you should date is Age/2 + 7. It’s just a pre-internet meme, I wouldn’t take it too seriously.

@Tatherwood

Huh. It's actually pretty surprising that there are people who would seriously disparage romance to that extent by actually having some mathematical formula that amounts to "you're too old and should be ashamed" or whatever. I've never heard of that before. That's pretty interesting. I don't necessarily agree with that thought process so long as both of the people involved are of age and genuinely consent to the relationship, but it's still interesting knowing that.

Dex-chan lover
@Guytsu Well, there's all kinds in the world, I suppose.
It IS interesting that people focus more on "ew, he/she is too young you fucking creep" than on "but they love each other, and do they treat each other right?".
Feels to me like to those people a relationship between a 17yo and a 26 is always wrong, even if the older one would gladly give their life for their partner, whereas a relationship between a 16yo and an 18yo is perfectly fine even if one of them is an abusive piece of shit. I do question the morals of those people.
Then again, I've MET people, so not many things surprise me anymore.

Some guys here read this fictional manga expecting reality stuff on it and get mad because hurdur age gap
jesus fucking christ man its a fucking romcom manga, cant you at least enjoy?

wow, so many fucking morons here. just shut the fuck up and read it. it's not real life. it's all fiction. you know it, right?

Users who are viewing this thread