Senpai is an Otokonoko - Ch. 100.92 - Notice Regarding Resumption of Serialization

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... I was never a fan of flashbacks in any series. The new series here would fundamentally be similar to a giant flashback since we already know the "future". We also know more or less what would or would not happen during their middle school years. For example, there won't be any romance or anything of that sort, unless I've completely forgotten their pasts. There will be a lot of angst drama. That makes me less thrilled about it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm moderately interested at most in the prequel. We all know where everyone will end up, so I don't think there is that much to explore there. I'll give it a shot, but I would be way more into future arcs or even some side stories anthology put in the original timeline.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'm not very interested but the main story was good and the art is one of the best arts I've ever seen in manga so I'll be 100% reading this

Gu7

Dex-chan lover
HTtPMBi.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... I was never a fan of flashbacks in any series. The new series here would fundamentally be similar to a giant flashback since we already know the "future". We also know more or less what would or would not happen during their middle school years. For example, there won't be any romance or anything of that sort, unless I've completely forgotten their pasts. There will be a lot of angst drama. That makes me less thrilled about it.
A lot of times the journey is still interesting even if you know how it'll end. As far as romance, there could be some with characters that are gone (moved away, broke up, etc.) before the main story started.

Prequel means that there won't be Aoi and Makoto interactions though ;; I'm guessing this arc will be kinda short, maybe like 20 chapters at most, but i do hope we get to see the gang in universities/somewhere else since that was a big part of the original story.
I just wish for more Aoi content, my girl deserves the world.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly feeling the same as many commenters here. I don't really understand why I would care about their past so much when all of the character development pretty much already happened in the main series. Also no Aoi. I think I'm going to drop this series here for now.

Thanks for all your work on the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread