Senpai is an Otokonoko

Seems nice. Is the raw available at other sites? It doesn’t seem accessible to overseas readers.

Why can't english translator do something like post 30 chapters at once like this LMAO, yeah, english please, I'm having trouble reading xd.

lfb

Fed-Kun's army
I just binge skimmed all the chapters here with my subpar reading skills. Oh man, what a cliffhanger. 😲

I'm pleasantly surprised at some of the things that happen in this series. I look forward to seeing what happens next!

Fed-Kun's army
skimming through the raws,
it's pretty complicated.
- MC (senpai) has mommy issues so he seek comfort in wearing feminine clothes (?)
- A childhood bestie was introduced in the series- who happened to have like MC even before kouhai like him.
- Kouhai is a very cheerful child but he still cry for her dad who was unavailable most of her life. She currently live with her grandma after her grandfather and mother died. I think it says something about she don't have some parental figure to rely to.
-senpai kept wearing female/male clothes on and off.
- at first, senpai seem to like kouhai but through the end translated chapter, he seem to be conscious of his guy childhood bestie when he realized the bestie like him too
- I think Kouhai starts to move on to give way for the childhood bestie
- Senpai was pretty worried about his feelings. He doesn't know who he actually likes
really really rooting for senpai kouhai. idk? she has suffered enough. and the way she just give way for childhood bestie seemed like an angel.
I don't understand chinese so, forgive me if I'm wrong. It's only based on me reading but not understanding it.

lfb

Fed-Kun's army
Uh, those "spoilers" aren't exactly correct.

For one thing, senpai simply likes cute things but his mother is seriously against it. Another thing, kouhai doesn't give way for the best friend as if she was sacrificing herself. She just realizes later that her feelings died down/weren't the same as best friend's feelings for senpai.

I caught up on the latest updates and wow, this series knows how to make cute lighthearted chapters
just to punch you in the gut later on. 😭

Also, thank you translation group for the hard work!

KO6

Love the art style and character, especially kouhai, she's soooo cute!!!!

I was really looking forward to senpai x kouhai relationship progress, BL (i'm not against it just really is not my thing). Dropping this after ch.30. Its a shame.......

Dex-chan lover
To anyone worried that it is BL, fuck you!
it does not have a BL ending

Fed-Kun's army
At first, I was really rooting for Aoi and Makoto, but as the series progressed, I started rooting for Ryuji and Makoto instead. I wish I could've changed my mind a second time.

Double-page supporter
I enjoyed the read.... it was also very frustrating at times... but if you like love triangles and cross dressing this is the story to read

Users who are viewing this thread