Senpai! Let's Have an Office Romance ♪ - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.2 - Case - 6 [Part - 2]

Dex-chan lover
Shes the Grandaughter of the big boss, oh boy the dude almost stepped on a huge landmine.

Dex-chan lover
Was it just me or did the text in this chapter feel really disjointed?

Group Leader
About half (or more) of the conversations made no sense whatsoever as if it was all translated via google but not proofread by someone who actually understands English.

Contributor
"I am the greatest person in the development department"

I know that's not what the original Japanese is supposed to convey for this character,
but there are certainly many boastful people out there IRL who would unironically say this with a straight face.

Dex-chan lover
The chairman's granddaughter. That explains why she's constantly trying to get screwed, rather than to get the job done.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
a small plot twist.
i thought it was the only one that can't follow up the chit-chat.

Contributor
Look, I know we shouldn't complain about translations like these, I mean they're free after all, but this needs some solid proof reading. This isn't just about spelling mistakes and weird lines like "I am the greatest person", there is no fluidity in the conversation and there is no personality in the way the characters speak.

I appreciate the effort but considering you guys have a Patreon maybe you should try finding some people to help you out because this is beyond rough.

Users who are viewing this thread