Senpai, Oishiidesu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.5 - Extra Chapter: The Thing I Want to Eat

Dex-chan lover
Is the next volume out or not 😭😭😭
But a nice chapter btw
Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
We're still on volume 2, but there's one more extra to go through before getting back to the main plot
Do you know if the series is ending in volume 3? The plot seems to be rushing as some of the scenes are being offscreened

Double-page supporter
As always, thanks for the translation!
How many chapters does this story have left? Any idea on what you're picking up next (assuming you are, no pressure of course haha)

Double-page supporter
Also this author is amazing, I love the art and stories.

Yuri is food for the soul.

Group Leader
Do you know if the series is ending in volume 3? The plot seems to be rushing as some of the scenes are being offscreened
As always, thanks for the translation!
How many chapters does this story have left? Any idea on what you're picking up next (assuming you are, no pressure of course haha)
afaik the series is ongoing without any planned final volume (yet?), with the most recent chapter being Vol2 Ch15 released last month-ish.

definitely gonna be continuing scanlating even after I’ve caught up though, and I’m open to recommendations!

Double-page supporter
afaik the series is ongoing without any planned final volume (yet?), with the most recent chapter being Vol2 Ch15 released last month-ish.

definitely gonna be continuing scanlating even after I’ve caught up though, and I’m open to recommendations!
https://mangadex.org/title/7df31b0c...a/wake-atte-shachou-reijou-ni-hirowaremashita

This series was dropped I assume? I don't know why, the story seemed so promising and fun, plus it's by the author of "Still Sick" which is an absolutely wonderful manga.

Also "I don't know which one is love" was very recently dropped because it was licensed, but there's no release date in sight. That was a very popular (and really good) yuri harem manga, but I understand if you wouldn't want to touch something that is licensed, even if it's going to be literally years until we see the damn story, haha.

Last edited:

Thank you for translating!

If you're looking for recommendations, may I suggest "The Corporate Slave and the Runaway Girl"? It looked like a good series, but the previous group only translated the first chapter, and that was over 3 years ago.

Group Leader
https://mangadex.org/title/7df31b0c...a/wake-atte-shachou-reijou-ni-hirowaremashita

This series was dropped I assume? I don't know why, the story seemed so promising and fun, plus it's by the author of "Still Sick" which is an absolutely wonderful manga.

Also "I don't know which one is love" was very recently dropped because it was licensed, but there's no release date in sight. That was a very popular (and really good) yuri harem manga, but I understand if you wouldn't want to touch something that is licensed, even if it's going to be literally years until we see the damn story, haha.
Thank you for translating!

If you're looking for recommendations, may I suggest "The Corporate Slave and the Runaway Girl"? It looked like a good series, but the previous group only translated the first chapter, and that was over 3 years ago.
thanks for the suggestions! I've gotten a few more as well but I'll definitely look into these too

and yeah out of principle I'd rather not touch licensed series, but it always sucks to hear about the delay when a series does get licensed.

Fed-Kun's army
When I saw Mori about to reveal what she wanna eat, I thought she would say she would like to eat Miho :dogkek: :dogkek: :dogkek:

Users who are viewing this thread