Senpai, Oishiidesu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
On a side note, pretty sure vol 3 started with chap 13. I checked on Amazon and vol 2 is done with the extra.

Aggregator gang
Wow wow WOW!!! What a development! They moved on to s*x right after talking things out, huh? Well, can't say I don't like it. :glee::glee::glee:

Dex-chan lover
went from some psychological gohan goodness to onee-sama cheeki bow wow at break neck speed, 232/10.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure how I feel about that development. This is her first relationship, something that senpai is aware of, and she apparently hasn't really put much thought into the sexual aspects. Having senpai just decide "I'm horny so we're gonna have sex" when it's unclear whether she's ready for it leaves a bit of a bad aftertaste

Dex-chan lover
Not sure how I feel about that development. This is her first relationship, something that senpai is aware of, and she apparently hasn't really put much thought into the sexual aspects. Having senpai just decide "I'm horny so we're gonna have sex" when it's unclear whether she's ready for it leaves a bit of a bad aftertaste
Yeah it felt a little weird that she never got verbal consent but at the end of the day it's manga so I'll give it a pass

Users who are viewing this thread