Senpai, Oishiidesu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.5

Dex-chan lover
The reason why her eyes are like that is revealed in a future chapter. It's very left field and surprisingly cool! And the part where mc goes "senpai, it's osishii time" hyped me to death!
The whole Arc was a reference to me being schizophrenic. Very cool!

Dex-chan lover
The reason why her eyes are like that is revealed in a future chapter. It's very left field and surprisingly cool! And the part where mc goes "senpai, it's osishii time" hyped me to death!
The whole Arc was a reference to me being schizophrenic. Very cool!
If I had a nickel for every time I saw a schizo comment today, I'd have two nickels.

Which isn't a lot, but it's a reference to my fav meme/cartoon so had to type this out

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Her eyes do be like that.
Haven’t even noticed

I kinda like that she's the only character with eyes like that, I don't know why. Also, I like the friend. I thought there were gonna be a bitch because they weren't hanging out anymore, but they were pretty chill.
For me it is because the eyes are such a huge part of how characters express emotion that I like hers being different. Instead of associating a personality with a character, the eyes are the personality condensed into a single trait. So any emotions they show with their eyes are layered on top of the character’s personality. Also the eyes make it a lot easier to recall the character’s personality after reading 100 other series.

@TL:
The correct name of this dish is "Spaghetti aglio e olio".
Edit: Or better, as it is with chili it would be "spaghetti aglio e olio e peperoncino".

Users who are viewing this thread