Senpai, Oishiidesu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

I've been blessed by yuri. This chapter is hot and wholesome at the same time. Thanks for the chapter.

WHY DID SHE CUT HER LONG HAIR SHORT (⁠・ั⁠ω⁠・ั⁠) IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER SHE STILL HAD LONG HAIR?? (⁠;⁠´⁠∩⁠`⁠;⁠)

Dex-chan lover
Nothing's worse than reading on a train, flipping to a new page then "bam," have to quickly change pages and hope noone was reading along with you.
It's even funnier that I decided to read this instead of the new chapter of kill me now , which has sex like every chapter , but that one didn't have anything ROFLLL

cosmically trolled I suppose

Dex-chan lover
It's even funnier that I decided to read this instead of the new chapter of kill me now , which has sex like every chapter , but that one didn't have anything ROFLLL

cosmically trolled I suppose
Yes, Kill Me Now is great too. Good shout.

Double-page supporter
Phenomenal manhwa. Super not ready for the ending I have a feeling it's gonna break my heart
Yeah Kill me Now is great! I was reading that and Bad thinking diary at the same time, unfortunately BTD ended so now I only have ONE manhwa to look forward to on a weekly basis. :fml:

Dex-chan lover
Yeah Kill me Now is great! I was reading that and Bad thinking diary at the same time, unfortunately BTD ended so now I only have ONE manhwa to look forward to on a weekly basis. :fml:
I was not a huge fan of bad thinking diary so I dropped it after a while but if ya need something to fill that gap check out 'love thy neighbor' if you aren't reading it already

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the tl! I’ve been enjoying this series a lot. Lol I clicked to read the new chapter and saw the tag changed to erotica and was like “huh? when did that happen?” I got my answer on that pretty quickly.

Double-page supporter
I was not a huge fan of bad thinking diary so I dropped it after a while but if ya need something to fill that gap check out 'love thy neighbor' if you aren't reading it already
I have been reading LTN and it's been pretty interesting so far, I really find the whole "South Korean Christian" culture very interesting AND it's a great yuri besides!
I'm not usually into LN's but I absolutely love Arioto, the manga has been translated up to a certain point and it's really good too! (Not a manhwa)

Dex-chan lover
Apparently next chapter is the finale….feels bad but was a nice cute run

Double-page supporter
i just realized the hair from previous chapter is much more longer than here lol

Users who are viewing this thread