Senryuu Shoujo - Vol. 11 Ch. 133 - Nanako's semi-fashion show 2

Dex-chan lover
I demand the entire translation team be executed in the most painful of ways for this sacrilegious declaration.

Dex-chan lover
> Removing fang
hHWGev8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I prefer without the fang cause the only person in real life I know with that type of a fang is my brother...and he gets a lot of girls for it. So I have a particular bias against it. (I also have it, but it's a lot smaller so it only appears when I smile really widely.)

Dex-chan lover
I mean, the fang is based off of snaggletooth, so once you've seen that it's hard not to dislike that character design.

If it's looks good on 2D characters, it doesn't matter what it looks like on 3D people. Hairstyles would be another good example. There is quite a large variety of hairstyles in manga and anime that would honestly look like garbage on a real human being. Good thing they're not real human beings.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro There's a lot of hairstyles in manga that I dislike because I know how silly they look in real life. Just because it "looks good in 2d" doesn't mean it isn't bringing that comparison to mind every time I see it.

Fed-Kun's army
Look, it's simple.
Flesh fangs = bad
Normal fangs = good
Just add a line between fang and face. But if you remove the fang, I remove your face.

Dex-chan lover
So... About that cover art, When you look at the smile at our dear kouhai's face, then look at where nanako's hand is placed and then at nanako's expression, you notice that the true ending will be definitely yuri

Users who are viewing this thread