Senryuu Shoujo - Vol. 12 Ch. 148 - Monodrama 2

Dex-chan lover
man at this point i just want this over with. feels like a slog to nanako through the corpses of her rivals

Dex-chan lover
And rejected. Your plan of 'stalking from afar sending your love thoughts with little action plan is a fail.

Also Nanako, fuck off with putting shit off. You had a year.....A YEAR TO CONFESS. It's obvious you find each other attractive. Everyone literally says it. How oblivious can characters be.

Way to go author, dragging this shit out. With little build up for each female besides the few interactions the MMC has had.

Dex-chan lover
I forgave Eiji for not realising that Koto was in love with him, but if he doesn't realise that Komachi likes him after this speech it would be way too stupid and unbelievable.

Dex-chan lover
Ah wait, would someone say if the genders were reversed again? Oh yeah.. Man the fuck up Nanako it's now or never! stop being a beta bitch.

Dex-chan lover
>phrasing it in third person
nooooo
he's too dense for that, nooooo

Double-page supporter
This chapter is further proof that Eiji knew everything the whole goddamn time

Honestly he might act oblivious but I'm pretty sure that he knows and is trying to maintain relationships to give others the courage to do what they want to do.

He better sack up and turn her down cause he wants Nanako, if he gets all confidence shot cause she didn't show & does something stupid here, argh!

I mean, I like Komachi well enough as a character, but the title is about Nanako, so it's like the Komi-san situation - dragging out the inevitable to make more money. Just get them together and make money off their fumbling new relationships ya farking virgin writers! Stop writing Nisekoi or even Love Hina over and farking over /rant

Group Leader
Interesting juxtaposition, Komachi had an easier childhood but has more straightforward desire; Nanako has a more sympathetic backstory but is riddled by hesitation due to more indirect desire

Aggregator gang
Goodbye Komachi, I liked you but Nanako is the main lead here. There is no place for you in this love story. You are like Onodera but better, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread