Senryuu Shoujo - Vol. 12 Ch. 148 - Monodrama 2

I am fine. This but a scratch.

tenor.gif

I just want the heartwarming fuzzy comedy manga, please spare me from the pain of love triangle

Dex-chan lover
guaranteed the reaction's gonna be

who is this guy we should totally hang out

Dex-chan lover
he already made clear that he likes Nanako, so this stretch is pure melodrama, so don't expect much of it, i just want Eiji to be direct for fucking once, hell, maybe even chase Nanako if she cowers up (she has better reasons for that after that other girl got shot down, cause she's legit scared now)

Dex-chan lover
it's going to be so dramatic when the character he created just to lose a love triangle cries in a full page picture, possibly 2 page spread. I really was emotionally invested because her plotline was so mysterious since day 1 and added a lot to the story. I almost feel like an editor forced her in because it's just been so bad and pointless.

Dex-chan lover
Frankly, I prefer the slapstick over the dramatic, so I hope this gets done quick and we go back to wacky hijinks featuring Prez and Nucky

Dex-chan lover
You know that "He who strikes first wins" thing they say all the time? Yeah, it's not really true. Tune in next time for destruction of Komachi and possibly a Nanako-witnesses-this-bit-and-hesitates-even-more because that's super fuckin' typical so why wouldn't we get that.

Fed-Kun's army
My big hope, if you're right @Glomoro, is that she will arrive, hear it, and then hear him turning Komachi down because he already has someone he likes.

At least I hope that's the route they'll go down! I need more fluff-manga which actually escalate into proper relationships!

Dex-chan lover
I just can't seem to like Komachi she always felt like a pointless character to me.
I mean her character type could have worked if she was introduced way earlier to give her some more development time but as it is now she barely interacted with Eiji or Nanako.
Hell they already had a character to fill her unrequited lover role in Koto-nee and she was a better character to boot.

@Grishnag

I like Komachi just fine, but I 100% agree. We REALLY did not need this development since we already know that Eiji likes Nanako and vice versa and both are simply trying to find the time, words, and way to express it. It just feels like a waste of her character to do this NOW and feels like a sign of the series hitting the Seasonal Rot point where it starts to spin its wheels with pointless drama which usually means that something is going on with the sales numbers. Hopefully this passes on and quick and we can get back to out usual goof-fest and warm fuzzies.

Users who are viewing this thread