Senryuu Shoujo - Vol. 12 Ch. 149 - If only

Man. This chapter and that alternate timeline hit me right in the feels. I really want to see that alternate timeline where Komachi musters the courage to talk to Eiji in middle school.

Dex-chan lover
Eiji and Nanako totally belong together, but this chapter hurt. Poor Komachi.

Supporter
honestly... i like that Komachi realised that she was trying to be someone she wasn't.
and that little peek into the alternate timeline was cute.

i had no idea how this would be resolved, but honestly... this works. it's bittersweet for sure, but it works.

o7

84tpkxj.png

Double-page supporter

I just... Want an alternate timeline manga...

Nanako is OTP, but Komachi didn't deserve this.

Dex-chan lover
I kind of laughed out loud when he accidentally destroyed her saying he wouldn't have done exactly what she has been doing because it's lame as shit. Well, perhaps someday she'll look back on all this and not want to dig a hole to hide in. Lofty aspiration right there.

Group Leader
@Acolytus True, her being uncomfortable with her "act" in principle is the main driving force of her actions. However, I still think that point is, she's already become that person that she didn't want to be. (I mean, this is proven by the fact that she acknowledges that there's no going back / there's no reverting back to the "other" her or she'd just turn back and pretend to meet Eiji again) Hence, I think it's perfectly acceptable if she decides to confess regardless of any grounds that she's thinks she's not being true to herself or that she's not proud of who she is etc. and in fact that is what I would prefer her do if she were my friend. I totally understand the decisions she made and her reasoning given the circumstances - I just don't like it.

Users who are viewing this thread