Senryuu Shoujo - Vol. 13 Ch. 173 - Senryuu Girl

The last panel looks like Eiji bringing a harem on this literature club... and yeah he is cauze bunch of girls like him previously.

Gonna miss thiz sweet couple... the best "semi" mute girl with a fake deliquent...

This very quickly became my favorite manga when I first discovered it, and now it's done. Well, not much to say except thank you to the author and the translators for allowing us to experience the joy of reading this.

Group Leader
@monka188 Always so childish. Why intentionally avoid fixing mistakes?
Is it to ensure a lower quality release?
Are you just lazy?
Or is it just pure spite?

it’s always so bittersweet when a manga ends...thank you to the author and the scan team for all of your hard work!! i’ve loved every minute of it 💗

Dex-chan lover
@Short_Circut Strongly agreed. This series went from one of my favorite for a long while to a long tired mediocre piece in later portions. Introducing some character 80 chapters or whatever in just to obviously be a third wheel that is going to "lose" and we're supposed to feel bad for feels incredibly pointless. They also already had that role well filled with the older girl but then they brought in two more and it just felt like filler. The humor also got slightly repetitive and then just ended as they become a couple and there were some new possibilities finally after so much repetition. I still really enjoyed the manga, the art never dropped off at least, and the early backlog I read years ago was amazing but it went from like 10/10 to 7/10 overall.

Regardless many thanks to the scanlators. The last arc in the manga at least felt like a great return to form and I really enjoyed it again.

This is such a enjoyable manga. Honestly couldn't ask for more. The ending wasn't the best, but overall the manga is great.

Edit: They took off the "END" part right next to the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread