Senryuu Shoujo - Vol. 7 Ch. 103 - A lightless Christmas 3

Double-page supporter
stay away from eji ya bitch. you know nanako and eji like each other, seriously. god damn hoe.

breh someone just kick the bully's ass alreadyyy. its like mixing baking powder in sugar, like GET IT THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.

EDIT: even though she doesn't appear in this chapter, it's like why not progress the main characters relationship when this new obstacle is fresh in our minds?

jak

Contributor
Lots of great girls in this manga, but sorry Komachi. Nanako is best girl.

such heated competition for best girl, but only one may win! To bad for many of the competitors that the girl on the cover will most likely win.

Supporter
After what Masakuni is putting us through during this arc, I am expecting a bulk delivery of fluff from the wrap-up catharsis inducing chapter.

Seriously me = </3

Dex-chan lover
i hope that bully girl become MC for new emergence doujin pls..

This manga has always been a big fluff in its own way. It's nice to see it turn into another direction while still being within the slice of life genre once in a while.

Dex-chan lover
@Dekunator for some reason mangakas can't help but do it even though every single person always knows they're just brought in to end up heartbroken. I don't know if they think there will be some suspense added where we think the guy will actually end up with them or not when everyone knows they won't

Users who are viewing this thread