Senryuu Shoujo - Vol. 7 Ch. 102 - A lightless Christmas 2

Fed-Kun's army
Can't say that was surprising for a shounen. A bit of nostalgia to make Nanako forget that that Eiji is really dumb and REALLY fucking stands out.

Although, we can either go the fluffy resolution with feelings and development, or the comedy resolution where Eiji reminds everyone how much he stands out.

Dex-chan lover
These are premises of a “problem” lasting some chapters: Nanako will distance herself , while the other one will try to be closer with the present and stuff ; this will lead to other typical misunderstandings, like Nanako thinking “maybe she is more suited for him”, ecc...

I have faith in two things:
- both MC’s idiocy, they’ll find a way to grew closer when they realize that is Eiji the one “weird” and that stands out more
- Prez: if she learns what happened...that girl will be in SERIOUS trouble.

Dex-chan lover
I was just telling my coworkers today that bullying is much more vicious between girls with guys we just beat each half to death and the problem's solved most of the time come to think of it that's how I made friends in school they bullied me I broke their noses then we were buds

Fed-Kun's army
Bullying between males: oppression if one side is weaker than the other, a vicious beatdown between apes is both are roughly equally strong.

Bullying between females: psychological and physical attacks.

God if women are scary

just what we needed in a fun, healing manga.

a monster to remind us of/advocate gleeful cruelty upon people.

Fed-Kun's army
Let's hope for that girl/snake that Koto-nee doesn't find out, 'cause you know, she's in the Modern U.S Army Combative Club and stuff.

SHE HURT THE LADY!
TRACK HER DOWN! SHE SHALL BE BOILED IN OIL AND HAVE HER FAT SOLD FOR SOAP!

Group Leader
If I remember correctly, Nanako could speak normally right?

After making the promise with Eiji, she communicated with others through senryuus.

Double-page supporter
@Superpeanut dig a 2m deep hole, put body in, fill up until around 0.5m depth, add dog carcass, fill to the top. Add rudimentary grave marker for Rex or Fluffy or Sparky on top.

Fed-Kun's army
the manga is getting dull so the author be like,"hey lets add some shit drama, cause why not?"

Dex-chan lover
Lol, the Oshino Meme comparison from last chapter was right on the money, huh.

Users who are viewing this thread