Senryuu Shoujo - Vol. 7 Ch. 102 - A lightless Christmas 2

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, since it seems nobody's pinged onto this yet: Akari (Hikari) means light in Japanese, so the chapter title "lightless Christmas" etc is probably a pun on that.

Can't say I'm a fan of ass-pulled drama but oh well.

The thot choose the wrong manga to fuck around though, between Prez, Koto-nee, Eiji and possibly the judo dude if needed she's going to be dead meat.

you know, his boy friend make other ppl scare than care about her not talking.......

Dex-chan lover
>Bully character that makes MC lose her confidence
Absolute shit move author, this drama will be resolved in 3-4 chapters tops, unless we are taking a library girl route, and if that is the case then based chad move author, proud of you

Dex-chan lover
Have faith in author
This is all a set up for
Something very big

Double-page supporter
*Takes a knife*
"Those who make the smile of Nanako disappears, shall also disappear from this world as well."

I'll thank that bitch later cuz I have the feeling that this will change Eiji and Nanako's relationship further :)

Well..well...
Don't worry, Eiji and Nanako will be together in next chapter, already read the raws..

Dex-chan lover
Sorry but I don't really care about your doomed-to-failure confession, girl who has a name I just won't even bother trying to remember. You exist solely to suffer because the author never intended to give you a chance.

Dex-chan lover
the problem with things being in black and white is that i had to pay attention to the lengths of the fake delinquents and jerkasses hair to tell them apart.

Aggregator gang
Right I've gone through a lot of stupid characters in my time reading manga, so I figured I would just keep readin and not say anything. But I HATE hypocrites. So fuck you bitch. You're clearly the most selfish of them all. Never gives a shit about anyone but themselves and takes it upon themselves to make others feel worse. If she was livin in America she would be that crazy Karen who would block anyone not white from entering their own apartment building.

Users who are viewing this thread