Senryuu Shoujo

Contributor
One hundred and fifty-one. Or one hundred and fifty-two? Either way, the countdown begins!!

Dex-chan lover
well
chapter 151/152 double chapter, it finally happened, with eiji doing it in chapter 151 then nanako in 152
cc1cbad641.jpg

I want to read the manga but why is there no english translations on the early chapters? Am I missing something? The english ones seem to start only at chapter 40 something. Help?

Contributor
@monokromes

The first 63 or so chapters were translated by Meraki Scans prior to this. When /a/ started translating due to lack of updates, Meraki ended up just dropping the series. Then there was some scanlation drama that happened between some scanlated and MangaDex, resulting in Meraki Scans pulling their releases from here.

Dex-chan lover
i just got done watching the anime and i loved it

now i really wanna read the manga but sadly so many chapters are missing and it hurts cause i really wanna continue with this amazing series

god i want a season 2 !

Dex-chan lover
So I am on a hiatus on reading this manga since a few months ago. I came back here after I saw an FB post of Koto-nee finally confessing on a trip or something. Comments said it was a MangaRock exclusive and I'm not sure if that's true. If yes, oof. If no, what chapter is it?

Contributor
Honestly kinda curious as to why the score's suddenly dropping now. I remember this having a solid 9.1 rating.
My bet is that it'll go right back up after Chapter 151-152, tho.

EDIT: I think I have an idea as to why that is now.

tfw when you really want the scanlators to catch up with the raw but you also want them to be healthy and not overwork

Every update I pray it's over and I am always disappointed. Maybe next time.

Fed-Kun's army
i kinda stop after 50 chapters it was good but i felt like the romance goes nowhere is there any develpment now ?

Dex-chan lover
@migh the usual whining and unnecessary drama before the confession. blowing this up sky high for no reason other than to drag it out. 'cause the author has prolly no idea how to continue the work after they start dating.

Users who are viewing this thread