Sense.

Dex-chan lover
I know its to contrast the young girls with the older women, but it feels kinda sad that the cake looks like she was hit by a truck and covered it up with makeup.

i dont like it so far. his illusions keep mixing with reallity and its kinda confusing to understand when they start and when they end. the story isnt that interesting either

Dex-chan lover
@nerfed I binged the raws,
the entire thing is the author fucking with the horny readers, and the payoff of the delusions are some of the greatest troll moments. For Example.

28062500017_432cd2e8cc_o.jpg

@boag i am not against him having illusions nor i dont doubt that they work for the author's point to come across i just cant tell easy when they start and when they end so the problem that creates is that for expample
i cant tell did he actually grope the chest of that female student or not? same happens with some other scenes too, like did he actually got suspected and warned by the school principal not to have any sexual desires for the student or was it his imagination because he was afraid he was found out and convinient for the author so that we witness that sex scene?
you see where i am going with this? you cant tell how the story progresses. i mean just a simple outline in the panels (so we can tell its a fantasy) could fix that problem. But i guess he wouldnt be able to fk with the horny readers anymore. Not that anyone gets fooled anymore after the 2-3 first times.

Dex-chan lover
@nerfed well, he sorta takes it up a notch when
Fantasy and Reality start mixing up, since some of the girls start getting more aggressive in later chapters

Dex-chan lover
not my thing when each chapter is 80% inside the dudes head and like 20% actual plot.

I wouldnt mind it if he had his weird delusions once every couple of chapters but its literally every fucking chapter.

Group Leader
Most of every chapter is pointless fantasy. It comes at weird times too so sometimes i'm not even sure what actually happened or not.

Especially at the beginning, some of those delusions were really confusing and it was hard to figure out what was real and what wasn't (just like others have said). Transitions have been better in the later chapters though.

I don’t understand why the author spends so much time on illusions rather than moving the plot along with actual sex but I dropped it at chapter 10

I don't know what's real and what's an illusion... It's really frustrating thinking that he o something but he didn't and next chapter you find out that he did it and the illusion was the other...

Users who are viewing this thread