Sensei! Bokutachi ga Sekai wo Horoboshimasu. - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Eight Period: Midterm Exam (1)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
Yep challenge their ego to a fight against the 'weak' teacher teaching them and beat dem up!

Also could it be miiko's abilities are based on neeko?

Dex-chan lover
I don't see why he wouldn't be able to convince them to come to a practice session regardless of them having any particular negative feelings about him; they appear to all be willing to train either way and a number of them are working with each other so group efforts aren't an issue to them. He would have secured a place where misfires are acceptable and he would be held accountable, and even if they aren't in it to learn from him, he can offer himself as a literal target to take their emotions out on, and give them snarky feedback as they fail (both correcting their issues, and making them really want to solve those problems to actually hit him an shut him up)

Supporter
He should challenge that one dude who said he socks for being the teacher of D-class to a 1v1 and smoke him thus proving he's a S-teir wizard!

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, him being nice doesnt seem real for any of the students. A blind and deaf person would notice his faking right away.
yea that true and i would trust someone who will insult me into my face so i can be better then someone who just faking being nice

Dex-chan lover
He should challenge that one dude who said he socks for being the teacher of D-class to a 1v1 and smoke him thus proving he's a S-teir wizard!

Thanks for the chapter!
Then if Solo-sensei wins, they'll say he cheated because he's a teacher and an adult with more battle experience :dogkek:

I was thinking more of everyone in class vs. him but that's too trope-y I guess ha ha h- checks next chapter raws

:shamihuh:

Users who are viewing this thread