Sensei! Bokutachi ga Sekai wo Horoboshimasu. - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Eleventh Period: Midterm Exam (4)

Dex-chan lover
Ty for the TL BUT GOD I NEED MORE and it seems like Totori going to get a boost for this exam

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
WAIT WAIT WAIT, WAIT A FKING MINUTE! So they never tried to find the root cause before?? Not cuz they couldn't but cuz they were afraid if getting attached?

And it's freaking 12 ppl from the same class, how did they never think this wasn't an issue?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for chap
WAIT WAIT WAIT, WAIT A FKING MINUTE! So they never tried to find the root cause before?? Not cuz they couldn't but cuz they were afraid if getting attached?

And it's freaking 12 ppl from the same class, how did they never think this wasn't an issue?
I thonk theyve known there's likely an issue but like they posited in an earlier chapter, they really don't care usually and find it easier to keep going as they have by killing them when they're not a threat.

But this is also why the boss got Aolo Sensei, because she realized that she doesn't want this to go as is and thinks solo is similar to her in that he would find another way. She probably has some insight into Solo/0's upbringing to determine this.

Also as we see from how most of the school behaves towards them society isn't likely much different in how they treat those they deem lesser, much less secret government assassin society.

I'm really expecting tho that part way through the story, Solo will manage to change all their futures to avoid them being evil mages only for them all to suddenly get another reading that shows that they still become evil. And Solo realizes that there is actually probably someone deliberately leading them to evil and they gotta figure who. And possibly this attachment becomes a double edged sword in multiple ways in said hypothetical plotline. Where the reason they go evil again is cuz someone is going after Solo or they feel betrayed by Solo. Like I doubt most anyone could hurt Solo, but I imagine some of the students would get into a bad mindset if they got attached to Solo and then learnt that his Objective was to kill them (even if it hadn't been anymore by that point)

Also of note. For the clairvoyance does it not take into account Solo still existing or somesuch. Or maybe something happens to Solo and this is a later plot point we learn from clairvoyance. But if Solo is as strong as he's made out to be, would he not have been contracted to assassinate the 12 evil wizards down the line regardless and presumably succeeded. Then again this can be suspended disbelief as they are too strong when evil, all 12 together is an issue or he just gets old and retires lol

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the double update!

I am surprised this will be quite long, with at least the whole volume covering only the exam. I wonder how many students will be saved in this exam.

Fed-Kun's army
Every chapter is worth reading.
I can't wait to see more in the future.

Thank you for the chapter!

"we simply dont have enough man power"
"That's why we eliminate them all equally"
Jeez i wonder what's the reason for not having enough people is.
Thanks for the TL!,been enjoying the series so far

Dex-chan lover
"we simply dont have enough man power"
"That's why we eliminate them all equally"
Jeez i wonder what's the reason for not having enough people is.
Thanks for the TL!,been enjoying the series so far
Its no surprise... monitoring each of them for a long period of time while personally investigating the cause is such a burden.

Users who are viewing this thread