Sensei! Bokutachi ga Sekai wo Horoboshimasu. - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Twenty-First Period: Midterm Exam (14)

Dex-chan lover
wait did sensei eyes also turned into a star?
Their eyes usually turn into stars when they use magic(well... maybe there are some inconsistencies), but what Ibuki found unusual was the black star one. I'm pretty sure Miiko also had it, we just didn't see it because when her magic went rampant she was facing the other side.

Dex-chan lover
I am guessing the reason they got turn into evil is because of the not marrying each other thing.

Dex-chan lover
I'm very sus of the Dean. And if not the Dean there's probs some other faculty member deliberately turning the class D students evil. Cuz they're all normal and kind if a little odd. Something truly major would need to occur for them to go full evil.

We shall see.

Contributor
A double update! We are close to catching up to volume releases...

Actually, how would someone who focuses on Support magic gain points in this exam? Solo did say that it was more advanced than what they were taught in class, but that means there's gotta be some students who are like "I'm soooo smart and Support magic comes soooo naturally to me. I'm gonna do that." And they've established that whittling down a monster's HP and letting someone else take the final hit isn't something they really thought about

Dex-chan lover
Actually, how would someone who focuses on Support magic gain points in this exam? Solo did say that it was more advanced than what they were taught in class, but that means there's gotta be some students who are like "I'm soooo smart and Support magic comes soooo naturally to me. I'm gonna do that." And they've established that whittling down a monster's HP and letting someone else take the final hit isn't something they really thought about
Isn’t that’s why they say this exam is not really fair? (If I remember correctly)

With how they say support magic is an advanced skill, I think if they know support magic they should also know magic to directly attack

Dex-chan lover
A double update! We are close to catching up to volume releases...

Its the same in any sports though. Who cares anout the defensive players in football? Who cares about the guy that passes the ball? Or in counterstrike, who cares about the guy throwing flashes? being helpful is never appreciated in competition, even IF it was a team sport. (from the outsde at least)

Contributor
Its the same in any sports though. Who cares anout the defensive players in football? Who cares about the guy that passes the ball? Or in counterstrike, who cares about the guy throwing flashes? being helpful is never appreciated in competition, even IF it was a team sport. (from the outsde at least)
I would hope that teachers in a school grading an exam would be accounting for more than games would focus on

Dex-chan lover
I'm very sus of the Dean. And if not the Dean there's probs some other faculty member deliberately turning the class D students evil. Cuz they're all normal and kind if a little odd. Something truly major would need to occur for them to go full evil.

We shall see.
I'm just gonna throw my hat into the ring and make an outrageous guess, but ... what if it's that representative of the magic bureau, the one who hired MC (from ch. 2)? She may not be a faculty member, but with her access to the clairvoyance magic, though it's vague, with the right steps to critical thinking and reasoning, she picked MC for the job because she knew he was the only one who can make that class powerful enough to become evil mages and destroy the country. She hired him for this job because she knew he's the only one who could change the country's fate, not to mention she has an idea of what happened to him before and after the downfall with that same clairvoyance. What happens to MC during that time might be the trigger to the horrid future of the country, and how the class becomes evil mages, which could be what that representative is aiming for.

Users who are viewing this thread