Sensei de ○○ shicha Ikemasen! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Sensei, do you ever want to have sex?

Dex-chan lover
I want more of this girl and sensei! Her delusions were awesome. Lol.

Fed-Kun's army
People confused about when delusions start need to pay attention when the black borders start showing up.

Dex-chan lover
Uhm so the pattern is that the ecchi scenes are delusions and there isn't a male character to be paired with sensei. I'm a bit disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
Sensei what is sex? i need to know more about this thing called sex.. Can we learn it together?

Dex-chan lover
No way, it's just going to be about her teaching students about sex. WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT.

LOL mfer acted like that just because she went to the SCHOOL infirmary 10/10

Dex-chan lover
8cRPH6z.png

Dex-chan lover
This...Was actually a pretty mature way to tackle this subject...

Forced ecchi aside and all...

I really thought it'll take yuri route as she was repelled to guy but imagined that with sensei...
@Kaiser92 thanks, I needed that

Dex-chan lover
Lesbian scenes under the guise of a "straight" character sex education, a bunch of lewd things with a virgin oneesan, ridiculous sexy humor ... is this an alternate universe where Misora ​​from Hagure Idol became a teacher? No kidding, then overall I like the concept of this manga, but I hope that this premise will be really well designed and not just a loophole for ridiculous ecchi scenes and fetishes.

@Hachi015 It is, but it is ero-manga. In them, sexual harassment is what we call seduction.
@SonPiyush Now I know, who put the yuri tag on any manga with any, even minimal near-lesbian content. Dude, this is ONE CHAPTER. Not to mention the fact that this had a specific context.
@Kllick So, can any thing become sexual harassment only if you think so?

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan Sure if there's a solid basis like cat calling or touching. There's no way eating my red rice can be called as a sexual harassment, right?

Dex-chan lover
@Kllick This does not look funny in an era when even an immodest look can be called sexual harassment, and men were accused of rape only because the woman did not like sex or she was ashamed after allegations of being slutty.

Users who are viewing this thread