Sensei de ○○ shicha Ikemasen!

i mean, this is quite honestly just another of many series that boil down to "situations that allow us to create sexual tension and/or unexplained nudity"

Dex-chan lover
Having in count the tons of absurdity regarding sex in manga, is nice to see a more down to earth take using ecchi as bait. There should be more mangas like this.

Fed-Kun's army
This taught me more about ○○○ then sex ed. not as much as my mum though

This manga is actually really well written. The art is good, too, I especially love the chibis.

10/10

Dex-chan lover
This is actually quite informative for a wizard like myself. Too bad I have no use for this information.

Dex-chan lover
@-Kalki oh fuk I just realized it's no longer there too.

well given the nature of this manga I'd be surprised if there was actually any romance in it anyway rip

Contributor
Apparently the final chapter was released today? Really surprised

Looks like an axed series because it won't be getting any °°° scenes in the long run, like Rent a GF but that's my assumption from the looks of things.

Contributor
Note: Comikey's numbering is different (ending in 39 not 38) because their “Chapter 22” isn't a part of the Japanese volumes, leading to their 23–39 to be 1 higher than the Japanese. It's unclear to me why their Chapter 22 isn't in the Japanese volumes (or the current individual chapter releases!) since it introduces the Home Ec teacher, Saeki-sensei, who also appears later, but that's how it is.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread