f9ed0b14-5f08-4511-86bd-5ab1d4b0babe
Sippers Double-page supporter Joined May 23, 2018 Messages 779 Jul 31, 2018 #2 Thanks for the quick release!
7 77BLc9JwJGpLVARkamJx Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 17, 2018 Messages 10,797 Jul 31, 2018 #3 >games >not taking care of himself Oof.
T tlst9999 Dex-chan lover Joined May 7, 2018 Messages 796 Jul 31, 2018 #4 Sensei seems to be a real saint.
A ARealCoolGuy Dex-chan lover Joined Feb 13, 2021 Messages 3,954 Jan 30, 2023 #5 I wonder what game that was he was supposedly playing? I can't think of any games where you save passengers from a sinking ship.
I wonder what game that was he was supposedly playing? I can't think of any games where you save passengers from a sinking ship.
R reishiki Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 26, 2018 Messages 355 Jan 30, 2023 #6 ARealCoolGuy said: I wonder what game that was he was supposedly playing? I can't think of any games where you save passengers from a sinking ship. Click to expand... SOS or Septentrion in Japanese version for SNES.
ARealCoolGuy said: I wonder what game that was he was supposedly playing? I can't think of any games where you save passengers from a sinking ship. Click to expand... SOS or Septentrion in Japanese version for SNES.