Sensei, Mou Dame Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Group Leader
Aww, Masumi is such a cute lover. It's sad that his partner has a hard time understanding this feeling, though. But I am sure Masumi will be able to quickly show him what has always been under his nose ^^ I really feel these are actual adults with how things are progressing and their mindset/actions.

Aggregator gang
absolutely adore the direction this is taking, also amazing to see such experimentation when writing about characters sexualities (sensei being on the aro/ace spectrum !!!! finally in a BL series and masumi with his bisexuality). also all this discourse about what is love, and how to identify what it is//when it develops//etc. The thing is, sensei is looking for a concrete answer to an abstract thing. Love is varied and takes many forms, i think sensei is fixated on understanding and portraying a specific type of form (of love), and doesn't realize that his stubbornness is causing his frustration. I'm kinda wondering which type of love he refers too within the original Japanese text (ai/koi) since i know that the difference is quite jarring, but the vagueness in the english translation works (since in english there's only one word to describe every type of love, but in other languages there are many and it can be super specific).

I'm loving every bit of the characterization in this one. Their characters and their dialogues and their actions! What they talk about is just really real and relatable idk if that makes sense lol Thank you for translating volume two and the chapter as well! keep up the good work!

this is bittersweet

also, i could totally relate to sensei's internal dialogue

also @chanana if i could upvote your comment on here, i would

Dex-chan lover
@pyonthehead TIL about aspec
so that's why i relate to sensei character a lot
in yagate kimi ni aru (bloom into you), there's also an aroace character, part of why i love that manga

tho i guess this sensei is also a huge brocon, but maybe he isn't aware of that

Users who are viewing this thread