Sensei, Mou Dame Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Als

dont cry babie😢 anyway, this chapter was soooo good💕💕💕 thank you for this❤

This is such a cute but lonely chapter 😭 So happy he's realizing his feelings. Thank you so much for the update!!!

Aww and I was just thinking this guy seriously needs some good warm hugs really, good for him. And I really like the editor, he's such a good character.

Thank you for the translation!

Ahh I’ve binge read this and this is one of the best bl manga ever and i can’t help but need more of this manga I’m too hook and i need more

This is, in fact, one of the best yaoi I've had ever read. I'm super invested!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! sensei has finally figured out his feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelingss~~

ive bought my copies and read it a million times, but here i am reading it again here in english and still wailing for a million and one'th time

Aggregator gang
i have no words to say other than this chapter has been beautiful, this entire second volume has been a beautiful work about character introspection and, i don't think the correct word is development but, development. sensei keeps complaining, but i can't wait until he realizes that what he feels is love. it's just!!! such a sweet slow burn, and i think it'll culminate in, "the person i love is you because you're important to me in a way that no one else is, and even if i don't fully understand it, i want you with me" or something like that. i hope he continues to write manga though!!!! im sure that while staying by sensei's side he'll eventually get what he wants to say

Dex-chan lover
is it really love tho, or is it loneliness?
do i want the person, or do i just crave their warmth? it's hard to say
but that hug scene ("the smell of coffee and cigarettes") was nice
this was one hell of a chapter and sensei is just too good and relatable of a character to me, it's quite unsettling
maybe this is what "Qualia Under the Snow" could've been had it gone on for a bit longer than 5-6 chapters (tho i already love it a lot as it is)

Users who are viewing this thread