Sensei No Koto, Kusugutte Ageru - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
Sooo... let me check if I got this train wreck right:

• The guy has grown in love with the teacher he had a rather physical relationship with, thought that he'd be fine with her marrying other guy but surprise, surprise, he isn't. It also helps that he's a fetishist and only the teacher, that he knows, shares his kink.
  • The teacher had a fiance, decided forced by her family in a rather medieval fashion which most likely will not understand her kink so she turned on her student who shares it. But when the marriage talks progress (without any significant input from her, it seems) and turns out the fiance is not as bad as feared, she doesn't have the ovaries to make it clear she's not interested in the whole thing and wasn't from the start; hurting the lovestruck boy and the classmate who had a crush on him, to boot.
Did I get it right?

Dex-chan lover
Well that's jus gunna end in drama

• The guy has grown in love with the teacher he had a rather physical relationship with, thought that he'd be fine with her marrying other guy but surprise, surprise, he isn't. It also helps that he's a fetishist and only the teacher, that he knows, shares his kink.
  • The teacher had a fiance, decided forced by her family in a rather medieval fashion which most likely will not understand her kink so she turned on her student who shares it. But when the marriage talks progress (without any significant input from her, it seems) and turns out the fiance is not as bad as feared, she doesn't have the ovaries to make it clear she's not interested in the whole thing and wasn't from the start; hurting the lovestruck boy and the classmate who had a crush on him, to boot.
Did I get it right?
Almost painfully so good sir, FMC is such a pushover it's just bad

Dex-chan lover

Did I get it right?
100% correct. For me, the worst part has got to be her not saying anything, like fiance dude is proven to be a pretty decent guy I'm he'd understand that you don't wanna marry him (provided you don't mention the student) and call the marriage.

Dex-chan lover
Wow... Why do we even have this sensei as the heroine anymore? Childhood friends is way better, in every sense.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine how she gonna tell her fiance about what happened.

Sensei: He... he raped me.
Fiance: What?! How did he rape you, tell me in details, we'll report to the police!
Sensei: He...
Fiance: He... ??
Sensei: He tickled my armpits.
Fiance: ... he what?
Sensei: Then he tickled my crotch. And I cum.
Fiance: Aight I'm outta here bye bozo

Seems like I can't root for protag-kun anymore if he's going to ignore consent. Fiance guy might be a nice but clueless sap, but at least he's not giving r*pe vibes. I'll be rooting for the third lead, giant apocalyptic meteor.
Fair, but.. I mean, it's not the first time in this manga he's done that.

Group Leader
Rooting for the protag here for going non-consensual. Make sure she remembers where the protag's fingers have been forever.

Dex-chan lover
I feel bad for the FMC. She is the only one in this story who is honest with her feelings, yet she is also the one who has the least chance of being happy at the end.

Aggregator gang
Jesus, the fiancee is fucking creepy. My guy, get off her nuts, you don't know anything about her and you're like how many kids you want? We gettin' married right? Have they even had a conversation?

Then again, the teacher sucks too. If the fiancee wasn't suck a dickweed, I'd hate her definitively.

MC also just seems sociopathically detached. I feel like it reflects the author to some sense, or they're very bad at storytelling

Jesus, the fiancee is fucking creepy. My guy, get off her nuts, you don't know anything about her and you're like how many kids you want? We gettin' married right? Have they even had a conversation?
I mean, it is an arranged marriage and all..

Dex-chan lover
Seems like I can't root for protag-kun anymore if he's going to ignore consent. Fiance guy might be a nice but clueless sap, but at least he's not giving r*pe vibes. I'll be rooting for the third lead, giant apocalyptic meteor.
Here to collect my "L" about the fiancé.

Users who are viewing this thread