Sensei no Yasashii Koroshikata

This manga bothers me somewhat....It's stockholm syndrome disguised as a romance...
I mean you would think that the MC had a good reason for doing what he did and so I held onto judgment but then you hear the reason and realise he's a straight up manipulative monster with a judgement complex. This mangaka is trying to make that loli brat and white haired dude seem like the 'villains' when there is little to no difference in their behavior with glasses teacher MC...well actually that pair targets indiscriminately but they (the two MCs) are only slightly better really.
anyways despite what I said this is messed up "romance" but it is very entertaining...I mean yeah it has its cute moments but then you realise the context and you kinda curse the mangaka for making it cute to begin with. No human on earth is getting cosy with their parents murderer. A murder acting as if he's above other murders....this manga is a whole entertaining mess lmao. I would like to think the teacher has his reasons though....😅 (I hope)

Also @silverdust is 100% right lol. He's the world's biggest hypocrite.

This is so interesting I wanna read the next chapters already 💕

Group Leader
"I wonder to myself if i could kill this person" (Ch. 3 P 68 - 69.)

Welp, this girl alrd open her heart, because "kind". This is a character development i like, but i want to puke at the same times. Because this girl getting comfy around the teacher who murdered her parents.

Well done writing, this is the best "Stockholm Sydrome" example so far. i kinda hope the act of "kind" caused by "Acting".

I really love this manga Pls keep on updating this I have been waiting for a year for an update but none.

Double-page supporter
Yeah it got picked up,i love this manga,hope it gets translates fast

Hey! Can I ask you which scan group picked it up? Apparently honey milk updated it 3 months ago. And your comment is 24 days ago so I wanted to know if that any scan group picked it up ???

Users who are viewing this thread