Sensei, Ore ni Kamawazu Itte Kudasai!! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - 1st Manuscript

Dex-chan lover
CoWZ05t.gif

guys.

imagine:

the smell.

everything she unconsciously touches with her left hand.

"that time of the month".

does she clean up after? ---> the smell

how often does she bathe? -----> the SMELL.

does she wash her clothes often? -----> THE SMELL.

Dex-chan lover
@Gotim18
ah I see that “Mr troll” was indeed your introduction as your clearly trolling me. Most trolls don’t need any encouragement content to keep going regardless. Well its been fun mr troll but while I find trolls entertaining from time to time I don’t like interacting with them so good day to you and... happy trolling I guess.
No, I was calling you a troll and I still am. I don't understand why you're so afraid of being called a troll that you would attempt to intentionally misunderstand it multiple times.

@Ovdose “if the shoe fits wear it” but since this shoe doesn’t fit I don’t want to wear it anyway, not afraid just don’t want to be misrepresented. I’m taking it that way because it genuinely feels like your trolling me or we just have different and conflicting opinions either way this isn’t going to go anywhere. Thus “I said good day to you!” *looks away*.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, so like... She's 16 and he's 26. That's a bit of an uncomfortable gap for me. Not to mention the legalities. So I hope they don't go anywhere and he ends up boning the hot older sister. Ponytails are my jam anyway.

Friendly reminder that the age of consent is Japan is 13 (as messed up as it is, unless it's in Tokyo, from which case the local statue is 18) and the age of marriage for girls is 16 and for boys is 18. So as long as they're not in Tokyo it's perfectly legal based off of Japan's laws.

@ scsa20

The national legal consent age is 13 but all prefectures have their own separate consent laws that are around 16 to 18. Those laws take precendent over the national legal consent age. The idea that pedophilia is legal in Japan is false.

Dex-chan lover
if she cant draw without mastabatin y not have him play with her pussah?

I refuse to believe that this is actually serialized in a magazine.

So the asst. can draw anything but can't come up with his own story or art? And the lil' girl has to flick her bean (manually of course) in order to be able to draw. Which is her #1 love in life?

And of course... since he's in such a bind that he able to maintain composure while a pretty girl is sitting right there fiddling with her taco right in front of him? That dude has the fortitude of keeping his shit together +9000.

*sigh* - of course I followed immediately /trash is life.

And FYI - although someone mentioned that in Japan age of consent is technically 13. Their society pretty much frowns upon real life loli-dom. They are even going so far as to ban loli hentai. But... they will still find away around it. Look at the 3000 yr old immortal stuck as a 7 year old. Its OK to see her nekkid now.

Dex-chan lover
If his issue is that he is so good that he makes authors useless then why doesn't he turn into an author himself? Or an artist, if he lacks the imagination to write his own stories. I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of manga written by one guy and drawn by a different guy.

Why do editors even care if their authors becomes useless? The chapters are still coming out in time and in proper form, right? Who cares if the assistant is doing 99% of the work?

And why I'm asking so many questions in the comment section of a manga about a young girl who can only draw if she masturbates?

I just realized that I loved this manga right after reading the title

Users who are viewing this thread