Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
@Melnyx Oh boy, that'd certainly add more drama to the fire. How old is that kid, five or so? An is 20 herself, and if her boyfriend was younger then and had a child who was five years old himself... He could've been 12-13 years old at the time.

Let's hope for the sake of our mental health he's older then her instead.

@emMeBi86 She's 20 and he has a kid, if their relationship it is to last she has to take care of his child rest of her life, raising a child is no joke, contrary to the common belief people don't lose their parents at 21. Courage is need to jump of stuff like this early, but if she is ready for that and loves that kid, by all means, continue.

@Melnyx wouldn't that be even worse? She is 20.

@LysandersTreason That can also mean not making some choices she would otherwise because she has a child. Humans are judgmental, it sucks to end a 10 year relationship because you kept thinking it will get better.

Dex-chan lover
Christ, so many people giving “single fathers” so much flack in the comments when we don’t even know a single thing about the context here...it’s really similar to the relationship Rin has with Arase in the fact that on the surface it’s just weird — my guess is they’ll eventually end this Arc on that exact note.

Meanwhile, I’m just feeling really bad for the kid, put into the worst situation due to other people’s problems.

Why did the mom even bother taking the kid away when he could still hear everything? Yo, take him to another room. Don't just stand next to an open door.

This manga started off pretty good, but I'm afraid that it's just gonna go downhill without stops cuz all we've seen so far is pretty much the same events with no real impact on the story wich is, frankly, retarded.
Everything seems too exaggerated and fake, idk.
Sensei does nothing and the MMC just fools around saying he loves her.
This is too cheap and hollow, literally nothing happens, I hate storytelling in this one, though I love the art.
Mixed feelings.

Dex-chan lover
seriously please author, home bro, silk song stop bringing in the sister into the story just yeet her

Double-page supporter
Family drama...
I LOVE IT!
Especially if the bonds will get stronger by the end of this.
But, poor kid, he's the only truly innocent in this and didn't deserve to hear that.
Also, Sensei's younger sister is the same age as me! \●/

Double-page supporter
sensei's dad seriously just insulted thats kids dad in front of him
dude chill lmao he's like 5

Dex-chan lover
The sister's boyfriend is either much older than her or irresponsible, sister is 20 yo and the kid looks around 5, its natural that people that like her would be against it.
Meanwhile, sensei is in relationship with 17yo being 25yo. Hypocrisy set to 11.

Dex-chan lover
Single dads dating much younger girls are the worst kind of people
Sensei is 25, Arase is 17. Single dad that took custody of a child wasn't at fault in that relationship, usually if one side was irresponsible human being they take full or most control over a child, he's a keeper.

Dex-chan lover
(looks at comment section)

Don't worry guys, single fathers are FAR less of a landmine than single mothers
Don't see anything worse with single mothers, if they took custody of a child they weren't the "landmine" in relationship and vice versa.

Dex-chan lover
Yoshitaka's parents are boomers or worse, it's very rare for a father taking custody of a child, even if he was widowed this isn't any bad deal either way. Who cares if it's not her child, they're royalty, preserving purity of a bloodline?

What's worse she doesn't realise she too has a relationship with even bigger age gap, since An is 20 and kid looks around 5 father is just about 5 years older than her, Yoshitaka is 25 and Arase 17 they're a whooping 8 years apart.

There's seriously wrong with Miyuki and Seiji "chemistry " in their relationship and unfortunately Yoshitaka inherited those traits.

Also, yay, Mako is back, unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread