Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
This really need some origin flashback. I want to see how they met and end up not-dating
Been few chapters away, she is a romance story fan, broke her glasses accidentally, had to go on foot to distant DVD rental (located far away so nobody would notice) and Arase helped her back home because it was late.

Dex-chan lover
Good to see father got through his prejudice and accepted a grandson so quickly, power of trains right there.

Arase had a one of a time chance and took every bit of it, batteries recharged.

Dex-chan lover
Been few chapters away, she is a romance story fan, broke her glasses accidentally, had to go on foot to distant DVD rental (located far away so nobody would notice) and Arase helped her back home because it was late.
I saw that one, But at best it is chapter 1 of a whole arc.
They only met, he reconized her and maybe take ineterest in her.
But there are still have a huge gab how they go from that to chapter 1, how they go from basically know one to another as teacher and student to "I will official date you after you gradute".
Like how someone overserious like she is, i expect that would be a whole journey. Which honestly could be enough to be it own spin off tittle.

Dex-chan lover
I saw that one, But at best it is chapter 1 of a whole arc.
They only met, he reconized her and maybe take ineterest in her.
But there are still have a huge gab how they go from that to chapter 1, how they go from basically know one to another as teacher and student to "I will official date you after you gradute".
Like how someone overserious like she is, i expect that would be a whole journey. Which honestly could be enough to be it own spin off tittle.
Yeah, true, there should be a bit more. I'm on chapter 22 already and sneaking in a familiar situation "oh this reminds me of a time..." during their interaction would be sufficient. There's a couple more chapters to go maybe it will be explained...

Knowing so far, probably it was a trope "he/she/erc. noticed me" and it took of, like in Gyaru Cooking, I'll keep my fingers crossed it won't, because it's kinda beating a dead horse reason.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but can she really be embarrassed after seeing his starved body?
I'd be more worried about his livelihood than, owo he's naked in front of me...
Wait that's starved. That looks like he is just on the skinny side to me. I should know I was that skinny most of my life.

Users who are viewing this thread