Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Vol. 4 Ch. 25

Damn this is too good and fluffy.
I really like the fact that the sensei is 100% determined to not doing going further that the occasional hugs, it really shows how determined she is in the relationship.
The MC also knows that, that's why he, just like Sensei, is waiting and it's not super desperate In going further.

I love this

Dex-chan lover
Damnit, great chapter but I really wanted a kiss with all the foreshadowing. And then it went into a hiatus.

Dex-chan lover
@ma_ko
What a strange outlook. It's almost as if you think you were forced to read this story so long as more chapters were being put out.

Dex-chan lover
@orochijes I feel like that's 90% of the Marvel and DC readership you just described there. "I hate this. I'm gonna have to keep reading it, but I've hated it since like, the '90s." People are stubborn in stupid ways.

Really liking how Sensei is handling the relationship between them if anything its more realistic than ever. Arase is still a kid, after all, so Sensei is still keeping him on a leash and tries to act mature in front of him even tho she would've kissed him more than a few times already, but she wants to teach the kid that you won't get what you want if u don't have the patience for it.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro

I guess with DC/Marvel fans it's time invested into characters and stories. Like how people kept reading Bleach or Naruto despite its failings.

Or Star Wars...

Users who are viewing this thread