Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Well i like this , MC was too carefree with the relationship with Rinko (problems involved with teacher-stundent shit) , now feels more real i think.

so how bad is the new guy. What hes doing? He trying to get in with sensei or is he helping somewhat?

Double-page supporter
@Darudius
Neither.
He figured out that the person who sensei is "intimate" with and that gave her a hickey is Arase and is warning him about being so reckless and to stop playing with her, because if they're ever found out all the blame will go to her, the adult. Arase by the end of the chapter tells sensei she doesn't need to visit him anymore and she calls him an idiot before storming away.
Shortest but understandable summary I could come up with. 😉

Dex-chan lover
@Darudius the direction... stupid, cliche development, guy gets found out and stops immediately, she cares about him and even is waiting for him like that, he should be more careful,
but I think it's too cliche, like they had already shown problems for his side for being bratty, why use the teacher (also teacher is projecting on the guy) to keep using that for the plot.

Aggregator gang
This was a dumb and unnecessary move by the author. Why introduce a late character like that? The guy is just there to stall their relationship... Sensei is already strict enough with Arase, they just should try not to interact during the school time.

Users who are viewing this thread