Yay, I was waiting for this version as I'm not interested in meme scanlations

Group Leader
@2HypeChan
I mean, I'm pretty sure the comments bullied him into deleting himself lol

Come on guys, let's get 31 scans of chapter 31! lmao

@Hckgawi

0DzhW.gif

Dex-chan lover
Thx for the Translations! I'll definitely read the next chapters as soon as it released!
And as for the 'drama' about rescanning, etc.. I know it's not everyone's right to claim that this series IS for them to 'do' & i dont have the rights to say anything since im just a reader / consumer
But jesus christ.. Please dont make a clusterf*&k Repeatable chapters for the chapters page, or whatever you want to call it. Why dont you guys just collab or something? Chapters drop faster, no drama, & everyone will love that. Problem solved.
But then again, i dont have the rights to say anything. So just ignore my comments and move on

Contributor
@yun1que Late reply, but something to explain the multiple chapters. Each of the releases was to improve an initial release by somebody else which was deleted. There wasn't any communication possible, because that first group did not ask if anyone was scanlating still. Thus, everyone else assumed there wasn't (also assuming myself here) a group for this manga causing a bunch of releases to happen. Then my group like six days later like usual.

I'd say it was avoidable, but it's really just impatience I assume due to everyone seeing the other languages release which made everyone think English was just not happening.

Users who are viewing this thread