Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Vol. 5 Ch. 32

To all the people who are working for this manga, thank you for creating such a manga I really love this, I hope it never ends, keep doing the great work and I'm waiting for next chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I hope she means a kiss when he's legal... What I liked about this was the teacher having self-control, reason, logic and self-respect to not do shit that's fucking illegal, but now she's offering a kiss to someone not of legal age... It's becoming more like the other non-sensical age-gap mangas where the older one has no problems doing weird shit with someone who ain't legal. I really hope this doesn't go in that direction.

Dex-chan lover
I hope she means a kiss when he's legal... What I liked about this was the teacher having self-control, reason, logic and self-respect to not do shit that's fucking illegal, but now she's offering a kiss to someone not of legal age... It's becoming more like the other non-sensical age-gap mangas where the older one has no problems doing weird shit with someone who ain't legal. I really hope this doesn't go in that direction.
Well technically, one already did cross intimacy barrier giving a hickey....

Dex-chan lover
Well, Rinko being left too thirsty was eventually about to happen but her loosing to temptation was surprising and Ryo control with understanding of their situation is a progress I guess...

Dex-chan lover
our boy is so mature!
4balrd.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Who let this boy become Johnny Joestar with those Dark Determination eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread