Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Vol. 6 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Ah, I wish my youth was enjoyable... But having very little mental stability really fucked me outta having a good time.

Aggregator gang
I hope we're not getting a "Domestic Girlfriend" thing going on in this field trip.

Man went full deadass when Teacher became the group's leader.

I respect it.

Contributor
@lobsterboy Honestly same. I was really confused the first time I saw something like that in Sensei.

@Hasshi Yeah. It's a carry over from the last group before TNT. I kinda like the more grey than dark though, feels more mellow. And lets me use actual black for non dialogue. And or I'm crazy and no one else sees it. :^[

Dex-chan lover
@PROXIMITY No problem. Always happy to help people find more stuff they might enjoy

I did finally get around to looking at the Sensei x Seito Anthology I listed last night. It's a mixed bag. The art is all over the place (because it's an anthology, duh) and there are some really serious/dramatic stories mixed in with the fluffier ones. Also since they're all one-shots there's rarely much in the way of actual relationship progress in any. But I think there was at least 3-5 of the 9 chapters that I thought were enjoyable (including one of the most dramatic ones, oddly enough)

Dex-chan lover
Damn Hifumi was a chub back then hahaha but now she's smoking hot. All the fat went to her tiddies.

@MrWaffleTheWaffle the "meta" part of the conversation where he talks about it being a romcom early on in the chapter is the 4th wall break. It's legit a meta joke, and it's becoming pretty meta in manga to talk about them in-universe.

MD@Home
@All-is-fine

The data saver option is currently not working on the entire site, if that's what you're referring to. It will be reenabled later on, in a few weeks perhaps.

I love these age-gap stories! But they have to be handled properly unlike some others where I totally feel the sexual harassment- the adult taking advantage of the younger character.

Group Leader
@Actus_Reus
Oh, dw, non-scanlators definitely don't notice it. It's just that I typeset so stuff like that triggers me. I don't think it's that bad either, but... it just triggers me xDxD

Users who are viewing this thread