Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai

Group Leader
As someone who has worked with high schoolers irl...

Hahahahahha what a work of absolutely high fantasy
Still cute tho

im sorry idk how creepy shit like this even gets serialized - the art is cute but this type of age gap at that young of an age is predatory no matter how u slice it... im sorry id really pass on this one....

Group Leader
Before you ask.
Be aware that another group already picked up this manga, they are in contact with me and are already working on the next chapter, you can contact me in case you want to talk to them or something.

great, a smarmy self-absorbed ikemen wankjob with a big ego. how big of a brainfart caused the author to decide having a shitty, smarmy cliche shoujo ML inserted as a "rival" was a good idea?.

NTR Time :D
Who knows it may end like one of the Tanaka Aji works👌(at least in the doujin universe 🤔)

Honestly, im not too much of a fan for student to teacher relationships in mangas, but this one has me sold. They perfected it to the utmost quality. Very floof.

Welp, looks like TNT dropped the translation for this series since the author tweeted their dislike regarding the distribution of their manga illegally. Can't be helped. It was a good journey but I can't possibly purchase it legally.

It's precious??? Like, honestly, I woulda been okay if they were together just because it's fiction but the fact that they're both really mature about it like "I won't date you until you're an adult" is...lovely and I love Arase and I love Rinko and I love t h e m

My NTR PTSD is kicking in.

I enjoyed it for the fluff. Didn't sign up for the NTR turn of events. Well it's only a possibility and I'm probably thinking too far ahead. Heck something of that sort might not happen. But like I said it's probably my NTR PTSD at work.

PLEASE KEEP IT VANILLA.

Anyone have an any clue if another translator has picked this one up? It's too cute for it to go untranslated.

Users who are viewing this thread