Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai

Contributor
@drxxterr Good question. I don't know enough about Japanese law about age limits on dating and such. Nor even the morals they may have. But tbh most of that is pushed to the side to have something cute. In an IRL scenario (like a lot of manga and anime tbh) this probably wouldn't be as cutesy or legal.

this manga is a masterpiece but i felt that the ending is a bit rushed here and the translations on the last chapters were a little rough but still its a 10/10 for me

Supporter
@drxxterr Good question. I don't know enough about Japanese law about age limits on dating and such. Nor even the morals they may have. But tbh most of that is pushed to the side to have something cute. In an IRL scenario (like a lot of manga and anime tbh) this probably wouldn't be as cutesy or legal.
Not illegal in France since he's 17 at the start of their relationship and they didn't have any intercourse before he was major. It would probably be seen as troublesome within the school though, as it would create an embarrassing atmosphere just like in this story. The way the story is told in this manga, I don't see any issue myself.
It's not like they're doing anything scandalous either.

HQ

Really good story. It's too bad the last chapters are handled by such a bad group.

Naol, so lucky to have such a cute and amazing relationship, I don't really care about the teacher x student dynamic, I'm just envious to people with a great and prosperous relationships.

Sanaol talaga.🥹

Ending definitely felt rushed but mostly cause of the whole 3 years thing. And the writer couldn't constantly timeskip cause of the school setting. Maybe if a full volume skipped around the 2 years, but even then that sounds iffy.

Fed-Kun's army
My definitive GOAT for anything Romance related. Shame it had to end so fast that soon. Hopefully I see more and more from this same author.

Dex-chan lover
Cute story, I wish there was more. It gave me Namaikizakari-vibes (if Namaikizakari was more wholesome) but in a good way. I wanna see more from this mangaka. Totally recommend this.

For me, this is one of the best manga I've ever read it's just pure secret love with no bad chapter

It makes me sad that this manga ended it was somehow rushed, and the author could've made another 3 more chapters it would be better, but still, it's a masterpiece romance

I hope it gets an anime adaptation with a good studio

Users who are viewing this thread