Sensei's White Lie - Vol. 8 Ch. 49 - With You From the Beginning

Dex-chan lover
Welp it's over I guess. Still curious about what happened to all the other dysfunctional characters in this.

Dex-chan lover
ARE YOU FOR REAL?

you show fucking rape scene/somewhat normal sex scenes throughout the entire manga/story...

and you dare not to show a "good" fucking sex scene at the end? or a fucking nice deep throat kiss?????

LOL

i dunno fellas, not the ending I wanted. shoulda have tons of "good" sex a the end or at least once.

fuck you 1/10

Fed-Kun's army
Overall, nice read. The ending is really good.

And thanks Hi Wa Mata Noboru for this project.

Dex-chan lover
Quite a nice last chapter considering the shit storm that was the latter 1/3 of the story. Overall had a great premise and nice introspective dialogue but got muddy in a lot of places which made it annoying to read sometimes.

Lul happy ending, ehh unexpected... aint the author married with pun pun's author? rip the dream, good ed nonetheless.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
And then she was instantly fired from her middle school nurse position because she told kids it's okay to have sex before the age of consent.

Aggregator gang
for me overall this manga is great. every characters are so flawed, but that's what so good about this, the author purposely made a story with a bunch weak and flawed people. Giving us a peek on when a weak willed person(Sensei) get manipulated by the stronger but wretched person (Hayafuji) and sees how she struggled oh so hopelessly to be freed. Is it too dramatic? it is 'drama', but what can we say? Assume that everyone supposed to be strong and assume that sensei has to have the power to overcome her trauma instantly like a healthy normal person supposed to be? People made stupid mistakes that makes you face palming all the time irl. so this amount of stupidity is bound to happen, which is very expected.

Nah this is good. I love to see people fell into despair and struggling even though they don't even have the power to do so.

Double-page supporter
What a shit ending to a shit manga. Happy ending doesn't mean good ending. Good riddance.

"Tell us how it felt being raped"
Jesus fucking Christ. Do cops actually ask that kind of shit? You're cops, not psychologists, get out of here with that dumbass question. I'm not usually on this side of the aisle of "protect muh feelings" but that seems like a ridiculously insensitive and purposeless question. You don't describe how you felt, but what happened or am I crazy?

Dex-chan lover
Well then, rapist dude chilling in jail like he wanted.The troubled characters were kinda a schadenfreude kind of fun to read though not much of about them later on and even in the final chapters. I'll say its an alright series. Thanks for translating this one hiwamatanoboru.

Did not expect this to end happily, but it was quite a good ride, still. Thank you for the chapter 😊 also for the previous ones. Had been following this religiously since the first chapter, glad to be able to finish the ride 🤗

Users who are viewing this thread