Sensitive Boy - Ch. 46 - You know nothing

Dex-chan lover
Being honest the manga always had a habit of going into lecture mode even back when it was about the previous protagonist
Yeah, definitely agreed. Sahara's monologue of asexuality. Aya's speech to Tsubasa and using miniskirts as a example. Those are the ones that jump out at me.

But here, we have a definitive adult. I could forgive the other ones because they came from children, teenagers without a lot of experience in how to speak. But this is an adult talking to a child, a teenager.

I mean, I also forgave the earlier ones because the overarching story of Kaede was generally better. Shrug. I'm not sure.

The right thing to do is breaking up with her tbh, the reason being there is not tiny bit of trust in this relationship and both parties are damaged from that

Dex-chan lover
Rather than being a manga telling stories of romances, this is more like a showcase of relationships that can't work out.

One successful romance would be nice at some point.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah calling it now, she is totally not the real Kanon, she modified her face with plastic surgery to look like her.
That's definitely not it. MC boy is Kanon's number 1 stan, and he recognized her by her voice. You can do as much training and plastic surgery you want, changing your voice like that is nearly impossible.

But first and foremost, this manga is about mental health, and body dysmorphia fits to a T, specially when you consider she was a celebrity valued for, above all, her looks. This is definitely going down the "idol culture bad, shallow society values appearances too much".

It's most definitely not a mystery thriller manga where a random girl/unexpected twin tries to replace a missing idol by doing plastic surgery and self-harm. lol

Dex-chan lover
Those two guys both suck, my god. Why are they bickering instead of collaborating to take care of the person they both supposedly care about???
The mc is definitely the one in the wrong here. Because he is still a teenager. A person with so little experience in life would easily be attached to things he enjoyed. That's why kids supposed to not act like a responsible adult before he can self-sustaining his ownself. It's a big burden for his mental state. It's actually better for him if he is dumber so he can take a fact easier

Dex-chan lover
Those two guys both suck, my god. Why are they bickering instead of collaborating to take care of the person they both supposedly care about???
Bruh, one of them is an ignorant teenager. He's got no clue how to approach such a situation, much less see the warning signals.

Fed-Kun's army
At this point I don't think you can bail anymore. Running away without doing anything would be seriously irresponsible.

Double-page supporter
man, we still have yet to see any critical development from the mc. after getting assaulted, betrayed and rejected, you oughta think those circumstances shouldve forced him to be more perceptive or suspicious around him; but here we are, he's still the same naive and immature boy. so much for a 'sensitive' boy, i guess.

Dex-chan lover
I almost missed when I thought Kanon was turning tricks, I am now completely lost as to everyone’s motivations.

Dex-chan lover
Add more fuel to the evil twin theory... man... why?

Also yes they are fucking, and he probably lend her money for the surgery

Dex-chan lover
tbf who would lay all of that baggage onto someone they just started going out with, feels like that would qualify under "coming on a bit strong" :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Bro hasn’t even figured out what inebriated even means lmao
He has no business dating an actual menhera

Users who are viewing this thread