Sensitive Boy - Ch. 50 - The Light That Day

Dex-chan lover
Feels weird to go right into a confession after that harrowing story.

I’ve got nothing against the romantic aspect but can we address the manslaughter first, lol. Maybe one of the rapes?

Feels like that should have more consequences, for her and the actor who covered for her. While I hope Izumi and Kanon can make it work, I don’t want our sensitive boy catching a case.

Last edited:
Group Leader
I feel like she genuinely opened up and wants to be with him, so I believe there is a route where they cna be together and heal each other.
Would be a different story if she was 100% self destructive or was being manipulative like before but this chapter gave me hope that's not the case and she does want what's best for her and him.

Both Kanon and Izumi deserve to be happy. I just hope that can be achieved with them together.

Dex-chan lover
Is this the healing phase or does the author has more trauma stored for us to witness?
I'm thinking about the fact that in the previous story too Tsubasa told Kaede the same thing, that she finally saw how he suffered and was glad he would open up to her about something so personal. But then the intrusive thoughts won anyway and everything went to shit. This one already has something like Izumi thinking Kanon has been "sullied", so maybe he too might feel adverse despite the fact that rationally he knows it wasn't her fault.
Then again they already had sex and I don't think he expected her to be a virgin at the time anyway.

Another thing that I find curious about this whole situation is how she was this affected by Izumi reaching out to her, despite the fact that there already is the other guy clearly caring about her too

Last edited:
Supporter
KoWy8Sf.png

Group Leader
So her past was a bit simpler... I mean it didnt mention anything about the boy but basically can I assume that the boy was just there because they share this dark secret and was trying to be the friend there for her, and nothing more? Can I be hopium?

Users who are viewing this thread