Sensitive Boy - Ch. 50 - The Light That Day

Dex-chan lover
Author still ain't free of my suspicions that they are doing these tragic events just for the hell of it, and the healing is just the scraps they throw at us.

If they feel like it.

Dex-chan lover
Nice to see her opening up but she has a lot of issues (being essentially raped, her mother quilting her into it) and the associated trauma. It will take some professional help and a lot of time for her to heal from it.

Will he want to stay with her through all of that? Lots of questions for him to answer. Plus he is still going through his own issues.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
hoping they're both be better, but still dont know if mc really love her forever although she had old friend too

Dex-chan lover
fellas can she be fixed
She can be fixed

But you will need, time, money, lots of work and manpower

And he doesn't has any of those

So he is probably gonna try to use the power of love, and both will end ruining each other, despite the good intentions

Dex-chan lover
I want to trust her, I really do
But if he really was THE one after his words, why keep "meeting" the other dude?
If that's the boy that covered for her mom's accident, it doesn't feel like he's blackmailing her...rather, he's kinda bothered by her. So why? It's not better if she's selling herself so he or his money can buy her drugs/plastic surgery

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the other entertainment boy who keeps coming over feels obligated to keep an eye on her to some degree, since it was basically his idea to cover up the manslaughter. Seeing how they came together I seriously doubt he's sleeping with her, and I would not be surprised if he sees her getting a boyfriend who knows the truth and chooses to stay as a way to finally free himself from the whole situation

Dex-chan lover
Do you need a boyfriend or do you really need therapy instead
Therapy in Japan?

Land of "Shut the fuck up and bottle it up"?
g0JU.gif

Supporter
In a story, their relationship may work. In reality, which I think this series is trying to be close to, that's a very heavy, intense relationship for a high schooler. Idk if Izumi is ready for this pressure.

Dex-chan lover
I love how no one even bothered to check if mama was still breathing or not.
Heavy cranial bleeding. No movement detected. I think it's safe to assume she's dead. And y'know, people don't wanna get near corpses. In Japan, death is a "pollutant". Which is why you're usually isolated socially after a death occurs in your family, and why salt is sometimes used to "purify".

Dex-chan lover
fellas can she be fixed
considering she's like, 15-17 max for now (unless she's older/ already past high school?), if she's not that sounds like a miserable 40 years/can't imagine someone at like 55 being like this other than just shutting themselves off from the world

Dex-chan lover
Is the author beating the drama ride only allegations? find out in the next episode of dragon ball z chapter of Sensitive Boy.

Users who are viewing this thread