Sensitive Boy - Ch. 50 - The Light That Day

Group Leader
considering she's like, 15-17 max for now (unless she's older/ already past high school?), if she's not that sounds like a miserable 40 years/can't imagine someone at like 55 being like this other than just shutting themselves off from the world
Earlier chapter has her saying she's 18 in a text with Izumi.

I just have a bad feeling that the author isn't going to let them have a happy ending. Something like Yamato being butt hurt about her choosing Izumi over him even though he was there for her even helping cover up a murder. Probably was thinking once Izumi found out about Kanon's past he would be disgusted by her and Yamato could swing in and be the one she turns to. Yamato then attacks either Kanon or Izumi and scars their face since Kanon obsesses about how she looks and Izumi's twin brother hates his face to the point of wanting plastic surgery. The scar left sends them spiraling. Boom get rekt readers.

Dex-chan lover
Earlier chapter has her saying she's 18 in a text with Izumi.

I just have a bad feeling that the author isn't going to let them have a happy ending. Something like Yamato being butt hurt about her choosing Izumi over him even though he was there for her even helping cover up a murder. Probably was thinking once Izumi found out about Kanon's past he would be disgusted by her and Yamato could swing in and be the one she turns to. Yamato then attacks either Kanon or Izumi and scars their face since Kanon obsesses about how she looks and Izumi's twin brother hates his face to the point of wanting plastic surgery. The scar left sends them spiraling. Boom get rekt readers.
I doubt this will happen. Yamato's attitude towards Kanon seems a lot like he's had enough of her, but can't leave her alone because she'd likely kill herself (which she almost did). I'm convinced he will feel relieved to hand over the burden that is Kanon to our MC.

IMO the biggest question is if the MC can be handle the burden and properly support Kanon to let her heal, or if he'll break like the girlfriend in the first arc, making things even worse.

Dex-chan lover
Give me time travel and give me the power to enter this manga i want to fix her😀

Dex-chan lover
If there is ever a case against Kanon for the death of her mother, I don't think it will end too badly for her, but idk about the guy. If they had found out that she pushed her, leading to her falling down the stairs, she probably would have gotten some time in juvenile prison. Maybe not even that. But that would have meant, she would have had to tell the world that her mother used her and maybe also that her mother forced her to sleep with men to get ahead... They were arguing, she pushed her, her mom fell down the stairs. Accidental murder. But if she ever wanted to return to the show business, that would have made it a lot harder.

If they found about it now, it wouldn't end that well imo. It would look more like premeditated murder instead of accidental murder. Idk if there are laws that can get you in jail for hiding the reason of death of a person, but it would look really badly for his career as a male idol.

Users who are viewing this thread