Sensitive Boy - Ch. 51 - Growing Heart

Dex-chan lover
Told you, this author does not care about "healing". The real dish they like to cook is misery.

I don't mind a story being edgy for the hell of it, like Redo Healer for example.

Just be honest about what the story's main focus really is, don't go tricking viewers into thinking that the story is about healing the wounded.

Nah bro you just want to wound.

Double-page supporter
245.gif

Dex-chan lover
FOR FUCK SAKE I THOUGHT IT WILL BE AT LEAST A HAPPY END 😭 but now the red flag was raised everywhere
multiple red flags were on full mast for a while now :aquadrink: This manga does happy ends in a different way, lol. Him dodging the bullet after she gets hard reality checked by the internet creep will be the true happy end.

We for a fact know that she is a chronic cheater, emotional manipulator and pathological liar with actual mental illness and absolute dependency on attention from everyone around her. These hoes ain't loyal. Author teaching about life, lmao.

I mean, this feels like being stabbed with 'Feels', then getting it treated and the wound beginning to heal only to rip the bandage and put the salt in the freshly opened wound.

Like getting stabbed with 'Feels' was not enough

Group Leader
I knew shit was coming and I'm still hurt by it. I thought it was going to be something with Yamato but I guess she's some sort of siren with how she's portrayed in this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
That Chapter surpassed being a redflag.. and just went and became a straight god damn redwall o_ô..

I smell either NTR, or the evil R x_x..

Users who are viewing this thread